***** EXCITING NEWS*****
Our Bore Street store is re-opening
Tuesday 16th June
A lot of work has been going on behind the scenes over the last few weeks, with our main focus to provide a safe environment for our customers and team to create a relaxed experience to shop in.
Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 4pm
Safety Measures we have in place will be as follows-
◦ You should maintain 2m distance rule
◦ Hand sanitising stations must be used on entry to the premises
◦ Protection screens have been added to our consultation desks
◦ Strict cleaning regimes are in place, which include all areas of the store being sanitised throughout the day and extra attention will be taken to high touch areas
◦ Jewellery will be cleaned after anyone has tried it on to ensure you are risk free and can enjoy your time with us
◦ All members of our team will be wearing appropriate PPE and adhere to the strictest of cleanliness.
◦ If you or any of your family are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 we ask that you do not visit us. We can however assist you over the phone, via email, or through our website enquiry system and arrange to post items to you with prior payment.
Due to restrictions, limited numbers will be allowed into the showroom at one time, therefore we will be operating a secure door system allowing us to control footfall.
You will be greeted by a member of the team who can discuss your requirements and assist you further, creating a personal shopping experience.
Our aim is to help all of our customers find that perfect gift, deal with repairs or provide valuation work as quickly as possible, please do bear with us as we will be working on limited numbers of staff along with reduced working hours.
If you wish to make an appointment then please call ahead on 01543 416412 to discuss your requirements.
We very much look forward to seeing all of you very soon.
The City Jewellers Team